Friday, February 29, 2008

Round Table discussion at COA on Mar. 2

I've just heard that there will, in fact, be a round table discussion about the ADV Constitution at Church of the Apostles in rooms 1-2-3 after the Sunday service ends on March 2nd (probably around 12:00).

Rev. Harper, members of the COA vestry, and other interested folk including me will be there.

I expect this is the last chance for COA to discuss in an official capacity the Constitution before it goes up for vote on March 8th-9th, so please, please attend if you have questions or concerns. The meeting is geared toward COA (however under-advertised), but I'm sure that members of other ADV churches would be welcome as well.

I'm not sure what I will say during the meeting, but if you can't attend I would be happy to consider asking any questions you might have. Just comment on this post or send me an email. (Suggestions for humorous picket signs will be disregarded amusedly.)

No comments: