Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome!

After several unsuccessful searches for web discussion of the proposed Anglican District of Virginia (ADV) Constitution, I decided to open my own space for such discussion! Please feel free to post or comment on any questions, concerns, or insights about the Constitution.

I have no direct, individual role in the ADV or in the drafting of this Constitution, but I do attend Church of the Apostles, one of the churches in the ADV. I feel it's important to have as much fruitful discussion as possible about the Constitution before we need to vote on ratifying it.

So, however you have found this site...please feel free to use it! (Unless you are a troll.) You can comment under one of my posts, or if you would like to be added as an author, please ask and I will add your email address so you can post new topics.

No comments: